Image of Brad and Debbie

Support Us

You can support us with a tax deductible donation through our parent organization, Cadence International.

By Check From Afar

Please make checks payable to Cadence International. Specify that the gift is for Brad and Debbie Ellgen on a separate note that you include with the check. The IRS states that missionaries’ names or specific projects should not be written anywhere on the check.

Send gifts to:
Cadence International
PO Box 1268
Englewood, CO 80150

By Check Locally (In Baumholder)

Please make checks payable to Baumholder Hospitality House. You may give these checks directly to Brad and Debbie, or mail them. You will still recieve a tax deductible receipt.

Send gifts to:
Baumholder Hospitality House
CMR 405 Box 7932
APO AE 09034

By Electronic Funds Transfer (From a US Bank)

You may also give through Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), which allows your gifts to be deducted automatically from your checking or savings account. You will need to complete the EFT authorization form and submit it to the Cadence office for processing. You can download the EFT Form as a PDF file. Or, you can call Bob in the Cadence Receipting Department at 303.762.1400 ext. 14, or e-mail him at for more information.

web design by Loose Chicken Software Development